Celebrity Beverage Packages on Sale

For anyone considering the Celebrity Beverage Packages on board, there is a 10% discount Sale available till 22nd June for sailings as referred to in the link enclosed. Welcome Celebrity Solstice to our shores later this year!! I love to hear of Sales and wanted to share.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=beverage_promotion&ICID=CEL_12Q2_HPAB1_Beverage_PkgSale

For anyone considering the Celebrity Beverage Packages on board, there is a 10% discount Sale available till 22nd June for sailings as referred to in the link enclosed. Welcome Celebrity Solstice to our shores later this year!! I love to hear of Sales and wanted to share.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=beverage_promotion&ICID=CEL_12Q2_HPAB1_Beverage_PkgSale

Amazing. I didn't know it was on offer to Australians.

I knew it was on offer to the USA and Canadians but could find no reference to Australia and just thought we were missing out (or racially discriminated against) again. :-)

The strange thing is when you go through to the site and try to book it doesn't indicate 10% is coming off. And for my particular cruise it shows the price as $195 then when I click on pay it becomes $223?

6andy6

I have checked the site previously for our cruise and the price for the premium package. The price today is $200 less than what it was back in March which is 10% less. I went right through and the amount was the same from start to finish. Not sure why yours would have changed at the last stage.

I would just try again. You can try and email Celebrity but they do take a few days to weeks to get back for any inquiries.

Midwife

Amazing. I didn't know it was on offer to Australians.

I knew it was on offer to the USA and Canadians but could find no reference to Australia and just thought we were missing out (or racially discriminated against) again. :-)

The strange thing is when you go through to the site and try to book it doesn't indicate 10% is coming off. And for my particular cruise it shows the price as $195 then when I click on pay it becomes $223?

I just booked the premium package. I'd like a drink with a little umbrella now, but the cruise isn't until February. BTW, the price difference is probably the 15% gratuity. ;)

I just booked the premium package. I'd like a drink with a little umbrella now, but the cruise isn't until February. BTW, the price difference is probably the 15% gratuity. ;)

I thought the 15% was added on board when you actually buy the drink (you get a drink, they take your card - see you on a package so don't charge you the cost of the drink BUT charge your tab 15% gratuity. Basically the 15% was not charged up front but each time u get a drink). Otherwise it would be double charging.

I actually wondered whether they were charging the Australian 10% GST which I was going to question them about as i didn't think gst is charged on international portions of travel, hotel or packages.

I thought the 15% was added on board when you actually buy the drink (you get a drink, they take your card - see you on a package so don't charge you the cost of the drink BUT charge your tab 15% gratuity. Basically the 15% was not charged up front but each time u get a drink). Otherwise it would be double charging.

I actually wondered whether they were charging the Australian 10% GST which I was going to question them about as i didn't think gst is charged on international portions of travel, hotel or packages.

Hi 6andy6, 15% gratuity is included in the Package purchase up front, no gst included and the sale is available to various sailings upto either January 2013 or most till April 2013. Our cruise is November this year and I've successfully cancelled our original package for the total sum of AUD $1,386.08 (inc 15% gratuity etc) and rebooked the same package for the total sum of AUD $1,247.46 (inc 15% gratuity). Worth a few minutes of my time. Cheers

Archived