Scuba Diving & Snorkelin in Curacuo

cruzbound

Hi there,

I know most of the time it is not best to have scuba and snorkelers on excursion together as somebody is going to get gipped on the excursion. However, since most of Curacuo is shore diving, I was wondering if it was possible to have divers and snorkelers together on the same excursion. I have looked at the Dive Bus so far but I am not sure about the two sites they go to - the underwater junk yard does not move me and from some pictures I have seen, it doesn't seem to be very pretty. I like to see lots of fish and coral. Does anyone have any other operator suggestions?

Thanks, cruzbound

We have been diving with Suzy and Mark of the Dive Bus four or five times. They are great. Furthermore they are great for both divers and snorklers.

We are divers but I have spoken with members of three separate groups that took their guided snorkeling tour. All of them had nothing but good things to say about their experience.

We continue to dive with Suzy and Mark's operation because they are so much fun to be around. We have been cruising and diving in the Caribbean for almost ten years. During this period we have had the opportunity to dive with many different operators. Suzy and Mark are far and away THE most fun operation and one of the most professional operations out there.

If your entire party goes snorkeling and diving with the Dive Bus you won't regret it. If you don't go diving with them you might end up wondering what you missed.

:):):)

We have been diving with Suzy and Mark of the Dive Bus four or five times. They are great. Furthermore they are great for both divers and snorklers.

We are divers but I have spoken with members of three separate groups that took their guided snorkeling tour. All of them had nothing but good things to say about their experience.

We continue to dive with Suzy and Mark's operation because they are so much fun to be around. We have been cruising and diving in the Caribbean for almost ten years. During this period we have had the opportunity to dive with many different operators. Suzy and Mark are far and away THE most fun operation and one of the most professional operations out there.

If your entire party goes snorkeling and diving with the Dive Bus you won't regret it. If you don't go diving with them you might end up wondering what you missed.

:):):)

Another vote for Dive Bus, a first rate operation. Good people, and good snorkeling.

Thank you for your input - it appears the Dive Bus is the way to go if we have both divers and snorkelers - what about if we only have divers. Any other operator recommendations or should we stick with the Dive Bus? How deep does the dive go? We are kind of newbies but in Roatan, Belize and Cozumel we did get to about 70-75 feet - I know this is more than the 60 feet we are allowed to go but it was great and didn't bother us at all (don't tell the dive police - LOL).

Archived