NCL Pearl cabin locations

LuvCats!

Hey everyone. :)

My husband and I are considering going on our first cruise. Specifically we are thinking of going to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl Sept. 16th. I'm looking at a balcony cabin but trying to figure out how to be sure it has a good view and is covered. I'm looking at some rooms in BB section but other possibilities are B2, B3, BC & BD (some are family). In BB (I think it was) the choices when I looked last night were: 9156, 9158, 9518, 9016, 9508, 9506, or 9006.

Also, if we reserve one that was a "family" section could they take it away from us?

TIA for any help!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cabinguru/deckplanreviews.cfm?ShipID=378&category=BB

Sorry can't help much with balcony cabin info other than this . We have been in an inside to Alaska . Alaska is magnificent!!!

You can change to other categories at that link. Midship will be smoother most likely. Look what is above and below the cabin you are interested in too.

I think the best views are stern cabins ( no wind, view both sides plus what is behind you). 10168 is a great cabin but costs more $$. It was open earlier when I looked.

Can answer other questions about the Pearl if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My tip is that from the aft, its a long way to anywhere on the Pearl - try and book one near the aft staircase for easy access to the buffet and pool or nearer the front stairs.

The insides are all the same, whether they are BA/BB/BC/BD

Look above and below the cabins - keep away from being under the pool so deck 10 is perfect.

Keep away if you can from the aft area on 8 as you end up walking through 1 of 2 restaurants to get anywhere unless you go up or down a deck first

• 1 month later...

What did u decide luvcats? I went on the Pearl for Caribbean cruise its inaugural year. Balcony 10562. It was awesome. My best friend and I had ample space. I am 911 dispatcher and I work in the dark, in a room with no windows, I had to have that balcony. It was THE best nights of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere on YouTube there is a video of cabin 9056 or 9058. These adjoin. I viewed it recently and tried to find the link for you, but couldn't track it down again.

The reason I know this is that up until yesterday my family of four had booked 9056 and 9058 aboard the Pearl for a March cruise. We thought the cabins were fine. There are cabins above and below and they are roughly mid ship and away from elevators. The YouTube video shows the room set up for sleeping with the additional upper and lower berths set up. It was wall to wall bed! If it's just two people, I think the space is fine...for four it's a bit tight.

We cancelled our March cruise with Norwegian because we saw many posts about unrully college students during this time. We opted for Celebrity instead.

We sailed on the Pearl to Alaska 2 years ago and booked a rear facing balcony cabin on deck 10. Our friends had starboard balconies. Normally, we love the back of the ship, but we were disappointed to miss so many close views of scenery this time that our friends had. On the Alaska cruise you definately want a balcony on the starboard side. In some places through the Inland Passage the ship is very close to land both sailing up and returning on this side.

Archived