Changes to the Serenade after April 2013

Does anyone know why the deck plans are not available for the Serenade after April 30, 2013? I thought the drydock was scheduled late 2012? I am trying to figure out good room choices, and don't know if the existing deck plans are reliable?

Does anyone know why the deck plans are not available for the Serenade after April 30, 2013? I thought the drydock was scheduled late 2012? I am trying to figure out good room choices, and don't know if the existing deck plans are reliable?

Serenade is going into dry dock the middle of November 2012 and will be doing her first itinerary after enhancements on December 3. They probably haven't finalized the deck plans yet so that is why they are not showing.

Serenade is going into dry dock the middle of November 2012 and will be doing her first itinerary after enhancements on December 3. They probably haven't finalized the deck plans yet so that is why they are not showing.

But the deck plans are available for 03-Dec-2012 to 15-Apr-2013. The next set is 30-Apr-2013 to 19-Apr-2014. So, there is a two week gap between those dates?

But the deck plans are available for 03-Dec-2012 to 15-Apr-2013. The next set is 30-Apr-2013 to 19-Apr-2014. So, there is a two week gap between those dates?

If you click on deck plans for 03-Dec-2012 to 15-Apr-2013 it will show you what is currently found on each deck without the new venues that are to be added. If you click on 30-Apr-2013 to 19-Apr-2014 no decks are showing up but it will also bring up Deck Plans for 22-Jun-2012 to 08-Nov-2012 which are identical to the Dec to April date above.

They will not release any new deck plans until the new venues of R Bar, Chef's Table, Izumi, Concierge Club, Diamond Club and new Nursery are permanently put in place. Giovanni's Table will be replacing Portofino which is already there.

Don't try to figure out the IT department that handles all of this for RCI.:eek:The same thing happened when Radiance went in for her enhancements.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived