Aura Luxury Day Pass All Inclusive?

jaguarstyper

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AuraResortAllInclusive.htm

Does anyone have any feedback on this all inclusive beach excursion. We are looking for a relaxing and quiet beach day without children. This looks like its exactly what we want, but I would love to hear from anyone who has been there. How is the service and the facility? One thing that really attracted me to this was the Brissas Rooftop Bar which opens at 4:00pm. Since we will be in port until 10:00pm, I thought this would be a nice extension. It seems like all of the other AIs close at 5:00pm.

Any feedback on this one?

I don't know if its new or not, but I do not recall this being offered the last time I was there back in 2009.

Here is the information they sent me. It sounds perfect and I think I'm going to book it.

Thank you for your interest in our Aura COZUMEL Grand Bay All Inclusive Resort Day Pass in Cozumel. This is an Adults only luxury property and ideal for Couples and those looking for a special getaway during their stay in Cozumel. We currently show availability for the date you have requested. This is the perfect way to spend your day in Cozumel, enjoying the sand the sun and the sea, and all the wonderful services and amenities of Cozumel's finest Boutique Luxury All Inclusive Property.

Aura is a Preferred Boutique Hotel, and the only hotel in Cozumel with this distinction. The resort is located along a stretch of Cozumel's most beautiful beach and our special package is available daily from 9am-6pm.

The sale of our exclusive day pass is limited to 20 Passengers Maximum in off season and only 10 Spaces during peak season. This ensures comfort for both our cruise ship clients and the in-house resort guests. This package is sold exclusively through our site to our valuable cruise ship.

We highly recommend this to clients who are looking for something very private and upscale during their stay in Cozumel.

The facilities include a spectacular beach front, 2 relax and one main swimming pool, Isola Restaurant for your A La Carte gourmet lunch, Hava Grill for cocktails and seaside dining, Las Brisas Roof Top Bar (4pm on), comfortable beach chairs, bathrooms and outdoor showers, use of non motorized water sports, a free open bar, pool chairs, and access to beach massages and much more. Your non motorized water sports include kayaks, Hobie Cats and snorkeling gear.

Your Aura All Inclusive Resort Day pass includes all you can eat at the restaurants and an open bar with unlimited domestic and international brands and includes: Martinis, Pina Coladas, Rum Punch, Margaritas, Sex on the Beach, Daiquiris, Draft Beer, Soda's, Juices, Bottled Water, and other many many more tasty concoctions.

Please note that the purchase of our Aura COZUMEL Grand Bay Day Pass in NO WAY obligates you to participate in any sales presentations associated with full time condo sales or timeshare sales on the property. We would suggest you ask the front desk to view on of the rooms however, as they really are spectacular and you may wish to return and vacation at this resort.

This day pass is exclusive to the clients of Island Marketing and our spaces are limited.

Our Aura All Inclusive Resort Day Pass is priced at $80usd/Adult and should be booked well in advance.

Please note that prices quoted on this reservation request reply and on our site are only guaranteed for 24hrs, and after that time are subject to change. To ensure you receive the quoted price on this request letter please submit your request within 24 hrs. If you wait beyond 24 hrs, please check back so that we can re-confirm pricing and availability.

Our Exclusive Island Marketing Resort Day Pass Package cannot be booked through your cruise ship or at the club directly, and can only booked online and in advance through our reservations system.

Our special beach break allows you to get away from the long lines, packed buses and over crowded beaches associated with Cruise Ship organized beach clubs excursions.

The club is located approximately 10 miles from your cruise ship pier and is a short 15 minute taxi ride. Due to port regulations and agreements with taxi unions we cannot provide transportation for you. Taxis are lined up a mile at your cruise ship port and are safe and easy to arrange. The cost is $15usd total per taxi. Each taxi can hold up to 4 or 5 passengers. Vans are also lined up at the port to accommodate larger groups. Taxis are lined up waiting to bring you back from the hotel to your ship. There is absolutely no risk of missing your ship!

Due to this excursion's popularity and limited availability, please be sure to reserve your space on this excursion ASAP. Many dates will be sold out weeks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks great. But they are only open until 6pm? We are in Cozumel from 1:30 - 10pm. We usually do Nachi Cocum, but they and other beach clubs close at 5pm. Looking for something that's open later.
Yes, we are in port on a similar schedule and would love to find something open later.

• 1 month later...

So we ended up booking the Sabor resort through Island Marketing which seems to be the same resort. The Aura is the adult side of the Sabor resort I believe. I e-mailed Island Marketing and Sabor through their Facebook page explaining that we are in Cozumel late and wanted to stay past 5pm. I got e-mail approval from both parties that we can stay late with the understanding that the bar and food closes at 5pm. We just want to stay a little later to catch the sunset on the beach.

I'm planning on posting a review on the Cozumel board when we get back since there isn't a lot of information about it.

So we ended up booking the Sabor resort through Island Marketing which seems to be the same resort. The Aura is the adult side of the Sabor resort I believe. I e-mailed Island Marketing and Sabor through their Facebook page explaining that we are in Cozumel late and wanted to stay past 5pm. I got e-mail approval from both parties that we can stay late with the understanding that the bar and food closes at 5pm. We just want to stay a little later to catch the sunset on the beach.

I'm planning on posting a review on the Cozumel board when we get back since there isn't a lot of information about it.

Great!! I will be looking for it!:)

• 4 months later...

We just got back from our cruise last week and we did go to the Aura all inclusive resort for the day. I have to say it was one of the nicest beach days we've spent on all of our cruises. It was a 15 minute cab ride that cost $15 for the four of us. The resort is very secluded from the road and gated with a security guard who we had to show our vouchers to before he would let us pass. The resort is very nice and its not the least bit crowded or noisy and there were no children to be seen or heard. The staff was fantastic. I gave our waiter on the beach, Antonio, a $20 tip and a nice cigar when he brought the first round of drinks and he kept our drinks fresh all day as well as brought us food or anything else we wanted throughout the day. He was fantastic. We had full use of the facility and all non-motorized water sports. Extremely comfortable loungers on the beach and were brought umbrellas when the shade from the palm trees left us.

As far as we could tell, we were the only "ship people" there that day, which was really nice. We had been in Grand Cayman the day before and with 5 ships in port, the beach was insanely crowded with other "ship people". Its not that us "ship people" are bad, its just that there were way too many of us.

We met several couples at the pool who were staying at the resort and really enjoyed spending time with them. Around 4:00, they opened the roof top bar where we went to watch the sunset from the hot tub. It was truly remarkable. We were told that the all-inclusive (drinks and food) would end at 5:00, but we could stay as long as we liked. The waiter brought us more drinks and food well after 5:00 which we offered to pay for, but he insisted we did not have to. Honestly, I don't think they are even set up to take payment for food and drinks. We ended up staying there until about 7:30 in the evening. We almost didn't want to leave.

Its a little bit pricey at $80 per person, but in our collective opinion it was way, way worth the cost. I would highly recommend it.

Thanks for the update~ I too think $80 is a bit pricey, however when I clicked on the link further up it's now $100 p/p so looks like we'll be doing something else :) Glad you had a good time~
Wow, really? $80 was a lot, but I thought it was worth it. $100 might just be a little too much. But considering the beach excursion offered through the cruise was $70, I'd probably still pay the $30 more to be in the quiet, uncrowded, adults only environment. But there are many other much cheaper alternatives not offered through the excursion desk on the ships.

• 8 months later...
http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AuraResortAllInclusive.htm

Does anyone have any feedback on this all inclusive beach excursion. We are looking for a relaxing and quiet beach day without children. This looks like its exactly what we want, but I would love to hear from anyone who has been there. How is the service and the facility? One thing that really attracted me to this was the Brissas Rooftop Bar which opens at 4:00pm. Since we will be in port until 10:00pm, I thought this would be a nice extension. It seems like all of the other AIs close at 5:00pm.

Any feedback on this one?

I've been there and it's very pretty. I loved everything except for the pool that it was too cold and not heated. Good service and good food. It's a small property.

Archived