Can't get website excursion details

Godiva5

What's up with Carnival's website and not being able to get excursion info? Just logged on and wanted to see what's of interest for our quick 4-day to Ensenada & Catalina. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is coming up!:mad:

Since I can't get excursion options through Carnival, can anyone suggest an easy-breezy excursion or activity Mom would be comfortable with. She'll be 80 and doesn't want to do a lot of walking.

I saw some details through on a Google search about golf cart rentals in Catalina but want some honest opinions from those who have actually done this activity.

Catalina is SUCH a lovely getaway, we enjoyed scooting around in a golf cart, although I doubt you could spend more than an hour or two in this way. (Quite safe also as there is very limited vehicular traffic in Avalon). We have on other occasions also played the golf course and gone kayaking through the kelp forests, which we LOVED, but probably not of interest to your mother.

In Ensenada I can be of less help, as all our excursions there have been quite active (golf at Bahamar and an ATV tour through wine country).

Enjoy your trip...we have always really liked this itinerary.

P.S. My avatar is a shot of DH and I on a hill overlooking the harbor on Catalina Island where we stopped our golf cart for a photo op of the Monarch of the Seas (in the upper left hand corner)

If you are using Internet explorer, try using firefox. I can't get shore excursions in IE n carnival's site, it just loads and loads, but it works fine in FF.

Enjoy

Ron

I was having problems viewing shore excursions and called. I was told an alternative way since they are fixing somthing with the website.

I was instructed to go under manage my cruise and then put your booking number and information in and you should be able to view the shore excursion information that way.

If this doesn't make sense, I might not be explaining it,correctly but the phone number on the website was the one I used to talk me through the process.

Archived