Calling All Light Sleepers

Attention light sleepers....I have decided to book the Allure June 2012. My concern is (as it has always been my concern) for those that have traveled on said ship.......what is the best floor for light sleepers and what floor should I avoid.

Thanks in advance.

Attention light sleepers....I have decided to book the Allure June 2012. My concern is (as it has always been my concern) for those that have traveled on said ship.......what is the best floor for light sleepers and what floor should I avoid.

Thanks in advance.

Is it the noise that makes you a light sleeper? We were on the 7th deck mid-ship and we didn't hear one peep while sleeping. We were lucky to have neighbors who were quiet also. If noise is your primary concern when it comes to sleeping, may I suggest some earplugs. Have fun on the Allure!

Look at the deck plans. Choose a deck that is in between two other passenger decks. Make sure you are not located underneath or next to a "white area" on the deck plans (those are usually crew work areas), or underneath or above a common area like the theater, Lido deck buffet, dining room, etc. Donot worry about being near an elevator bank or stairwell, those are in lobbies and not next to staterooms.

Archived