Cruise getting nearer---just a couple of questions

Traval

We'll be off at the end of next week and getting excited.

Can someone help with the following please? Do they still give out those dark blue bags which are useful for port excursions? Secondly,if we board soon after 1pm are we likely to be able to get some lunch?

We'll be off at the end of next week and getting excited.

Can someone help with the following please? Do they still give out those dark blue bags which are useful for port excursions? Secondly,if we board soon after 1pm are we likely to be able to get some lunch?

yes and yes.

My only issue with the bags is that you can't put anything of value in them. They don't zip and are a pickpockets dream. Mine was a great pool bag after we got off in Athens, but I used my crossbody in all the ports. (I also didn't want to advertise I was a tourist any more than I had to.)

Thanks so much for your speedy reply ducklite.

I do agree with you about the bags and security.I shall have a leather across body bag for most ports especially Athens,but I have used the Windstar bags in quieter ports but probably this was at a quieter time of year as well.

I came across a couple of the bags when sorting through travel stuff and wondered whether to bring one.I shan't bother if they are still giving them out.

I think we have always boarded a bit later in the past as I do not recall ever having lunch upon arrival at the ship.It's good to know though,as we shan't have eaten siince breakfast.

I guess you are getting off as we get on. The ship looks great - pretty full(142)this week - a few less next week. New menu is a little disappointing but mostly things are the same.

Archived