Hey Cruise Brides, please share your wedding websites or wedding websites ideas!

We just ordered our STDs, which will have our wedding website link on it. So I've started it but haven't completed it yet. I keep thinking I'm going to forget to post something!

I would love to get some ideas! If you don't mind can you share your wedding website? Or just share some ideas, perhaps we can bounce some ideas off each other!! TIA!

Hey there!

I started my wedding website about 6 months ago, and I am constantly updating it. In my opinion, this is the best way to get all of the information you need to get to your guests. A lot our guests are older and are not as "tech savoy" as a lot of our younger friends, so I would definitely advise to point them in the right direction or offer to assist them because there is so much useful info on here they might miss otherwise!

We are sailing on the Norwegian Sky, and our wedding is 9/23 :D

http://www.weddingwire.com/jonandjessweddingcruise

Hey there!

I started my wedding website about 6 months ago, and I am constantly updating it. In my opinion, this is the best way to get all of the information you need to get to your guests. A lot our guests are older and are not as "tech savoy" as a lot of our younger friends, so I would definitely advise to point them in the right direction or offer to assist them because there is so much useful info on here they might miss otherwise!

www.weddingwire.com/jonandjessweddingcruise

OMGosh your website is amazing!! I love the "flash" intro! I am definitely "stealing" some of your ideas :D

Also, did you have a "timeline" of when you would post information?

Hey there!

http://www.weddingwire.com/jonandjessweddingcruise

Aaaack! We are getting married in the same day. My wedding is on the carnival pride.

Our site is http://kertandonyel.ourwedding.com but I'm not quite finished with it yet.

OMGosh your website is amazing!! I love the "flash" intro! I am definitely "stealing" some of your ideas :D

Also, did you have a "timeline" of when you would post information?

Thank you!!

It took me a really long time to put everything together, but it was well worth it! We couldn't post a lot of the event information until around a month ago because we didn't have everything booked yet. Our "Wedding Events" can't even be finalized until a couple of weeks from now because the guests have to complete their final payments first.

I think the thing that people have found the most useful is the "Helpful Information" tab. I would definitely check it out if I were you...LOTS of great info to share with guests, especially first time cruisers. We have almost 80 sailing guests, most first time cruisers, so we wanted this to be as informative as possible.

Please let me know if you need anymore website tips...wedding wire sites are amazing!

I also used weddingwire to create my website, and also have the same layout as you, funny thing is my wedding is September 22, 2012 only 1 day before yours!

Hey there!

www.weddingwire.com/jonandjessweddingcruise

I got a ton of ideas for our website from this site so steal away :)

http://www.mywedding.com/amandandoug

Love your website! It has so many things that I wanted to put on ours and it is organized so well....did you do that through mywedding.com? wondering if it was easy or what?

Anyways it looks like you guys are going to have a blast...also one other thing I thought I heard some brides mention that the time to be at the port changed form 10:30am to 9:30am. Not sure if this is just a certain ones or not but thought I would mention it.

Happy planning!!!

Archived