Cancelled Caribbean Princess Reimbursement

lindsayuw

Hi all-

I'm sorry if I missed a thread on this, I tried searching, but didn't come up with anything..

We were some of the unfortunate passengers on the Caribbean Princess that was cancelled on 3-18-12. Princess promised they would take care of the situation and reimburse passengers for flight change fees and pre and post hotel stays. We have submitted all of our receipts (flight change and hotel) to Princess within 2 weeks of the cancellation and I still have not received ANYTHING.

Someone called me about a month and a half ago letting me know that they are reviewing everything, but that's all I've heard. I tried emailing their customer service but no one will get back to me.

Has anyone else received their reimbursement or heard when we can expect it? This is getting ridiculous...this happened over three months ago!

-Lindsay

Hi all-

I'm sorry if I missed a thread on this, I tried searching, but didn't come up with anything..

We were some of the unfortunate passengers on the Caribbean Princess that was cancelled on 3-18-12. Princess promised they would take care of the situation and reimburse passengers for flight change fees and pre and post hotel stays. We have submitted all of our receipts (flight change and hotel) to Princess within 2 weeks of the cancellation and I still have not received ANYTHING.

Someone called me about a month and a half ago letting me know that they are reviewing everything, but that's all I've heard. I tried emailing their customer service but no one will get back to me.

Has anyone else received their reimbursement or heard when we can expect it? This is getting ridiculous...this happened over three months ago!

-Lindsay

Sorry for your cancelled cruise--what a disappointment! I would call (not email) directly. It's hopeful that you heard from them 6weeks ago--at least they acknowledged that they were looking at it. It can take time to deal with thousands of passengers. Hopefully someone that is going through this can give you a more specific answer. Good luck.

Archived