Conference room? or other choices?

SlingBlade

We are a group of now 24 :eek: going on the Fantasy in Jan for my Nieces 16th birthday. More people may soon book. We are at sea on her actual birthday. The plan is to order her a small birthday cake, then get desserts from the Windjammer for everyone else. My question is, Does Carnival allow groups to use a conference room or some other space so that we can have her a little get together? How & who do we contact about this? We booked directly thru Carnival. If this isnt allowed, what do my fellow cruisecritic members think will be the best place for us to meet? Thanks!

You need to speak to your person at Carnival. Did you book as a group? I book groups and we do some educational seminars while on board. There are rooms that can be reserved for a group function. I don't know who you would speak to if you are not a group but your pvp will know. We have done one of these groups on the Elation and they have a great conference room that we have set up according to our wishes and it has been great. You may have to have booking numbers or other information but just ask. I am sure they will accomodate you. There maybe some sort of fee for serving cske, etc. Just ask...Bet you can make this work.

when we do meet and greets we use a public lounge.

Ask your agent to set up a time for you with the groups department.

you get one hour.

You also can have a bar set up for 12 bucks per adult which gives them the open bar for an hour.

Royal caribbean has the windjammer cafe.

cakes on carnival are rather reasonable-- and they feed quite a few people

Thanks for your quick reply. We did not book as a group , as there was only 10 of us with 4 cabins to begin with. We did call good ol' Ted from Carnival when our 8th cabin finally booked. He said since we booked early saver, prices would end up about the same. No worries here, price was great:). All ressies are linked together tho, & cabins are next to each other. Ill have my Sister call Ted tonite. Thanks again!!

Thanks for your quick reply. We did not book as a group , as there was only 10 of us with 4 cabins to begin with. We did call good ol' Ted from Carnival when our 8th cabin finally booked. He said since we booked early saver, prices would end up about the same. No worries here, price was great:). All ressies are linked together tho, & cabins are next to each other. Ill have my Sister call Ted tonite. Thanks again!!

No, you get your agent to call the groups department to set up a party time and date. Not to do a group booking to take a cruise.

the groups department will put aside a room that you can use for an hour to do your little party.

Its the only way to get a public lounge for your group- without sharing with the entire ship

Archived