POA Penthouse Suite Advice?

We're thinking of changing our POA cruise to a date that has suites available for not much more than the balcony we're booked in now on another date.

The following SE's are available: 10008, 10012, 10016, 10020 and 10024. Can anyone tell me which of these would be better than others?

There are also several SC's available for about $300 more. They are 10000, 11000, 11500. We don't particularly care about the hot tubs on the balcony. Are there other reasons we might consider these? If so, which would you suggest?

Thanks for the help. We're looking forward to our first cruise on POA and also first trip to Hawaii.

Thanks,

Doug

We're thinking of changing our POA cruise to a date that has suites available for not much more than the balcony we're booked in now on another date.

The following SE's are available: 10008, 10012, 10016, 10020 and 10024. Can anyone tell me which of these would be better than others?

There are also several SC's available for about $300 more. They are 10000, 11000, 11500. We don't particularly care about the hot tubs on the balcony. Are there other reasons we might consider these? If so, which would you suggest?

Thanks for the help. We're looking forward to our first cruise on POA and also first trip to Hawaii.

Thanks,

Doug

We will be in 10000 in September. After all the research I did, I'm really excited to have that room. We love forward facing suites, and I've read that the view from 10000 is spectacular.

I think the $300 more is worth the upgrade price. 10000 was one of my favorite suites on the ship. The only negative side is the hot tub is very small compared to 11500 and 11000. The forward facing balcony has plastic on the bottom of the rail so you can sit on the chairs and not be blown away while at sea.

I think the $300 more is worth the upgrade price. 10000 was one of my favorite suites on the ship. The only negative side is the hot tub is very small compared to 11500 and 11000. The forward facing balcony has plastic on the bottom of the rail so you can sit on the chairs and not be blown away while at sea.

Although I knew the hot tub is small, I really love the forward facing suites and the pictures of 10000 have been great. My parents are also traveling on this cruise in a nearby inside stateroom and we plan on sharing the suite space with them as well.

just a note to remeber,when you are on the POA is an Amercian based ship and the service is no where near theother ships... Its great to see the islands but expect crapy service and rude service... This was posted prior tous going and it was very true.....

just a note to remeber,when you are on the POA is an Amercian based ship and the service is no where near theother ships... Its great to see the islands but expect crapy service and rude service... This was posted prior tous going and it was very true.....

We sailed on the Pride of Aloha years ago and found that the service wasn't nearly as poor as people had reported. Go with an open mind and all will be fine.

You will love suite 10000. I was in that room in Feb. George the butler is wonderful. Brought us coffee every morning at 7 for our party of 5. It is a little windy while sailing, but beautiful while docked.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! We just booked 10000. Normally I like to spend time researching, but I thought I needed to act quickly before this deal got away.

Thanks,

Doug

We'll keep it spic and span for you. :D

Aloha

Archived