Carnival Fantasy June 23, 2012 Melissa's Review add if you wish Roll call Crew ~~~(-:

fun!melis

This will take me some time so please Bare with me.

To start off

This is who we are.....

Melissa NOW 37 it was my Birthday Cruise :-)

Brian 39

Timmy 14

Brenden 9 Soon to be 10

We had this booked since before Christmas 2011 and saw a post for our roll call and well it was on from that point on..

Roll call link in my singnature if you care to read.

We planned to stay the night before and bought a snooze and cruise package with Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/West Ashley http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1632039

That is the link with some great information about this place..But the day we got in IT WAS wonderful!

We were first floor and when we opened our window the pool was right there sooooooo we could see the two boys swim.

Let me start with saying I would be swimming with them but husband was not well........And I well was stressed to the max.. Read end of the roll call to find information TO MUCH TO GO on about.

Anyway we met All4fun&fun4all "Nancy" and fromthebus "Andrew" At the resturant right next to our hotel it was Wonderful! I had a blast with these two for sure! Great company! It was around 9pm we called it a night and in the am Had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel lobby! They had it all!

As far as the pick up was concerned flop to me.. they said they would pick us up at 12 noon.. First off the were 30 min late and then did not have enough room for all of us and waited another 20 min to get more Buses for us. We will not use the snooze and cruise just not for us. It was more of a hassel then its worth to be honest.

I am trying to add pictures here so not sure if this will work but uploading now.......We shall see if not

I WILL NEED SOME HELP lol

More to come lets see if it works

You will probably need to upload your pics to a photo hosting website. I use Photobucket (but I pay $2.99 a month for the service for unlimited pics). I believe Shutterfly is unlimited and free.

If you need me to help "walk you through it", you can give me a call. You got my numbers! :p

Basically you upload your pics to the site, click on the img code and paste it in the review. CC allows 6 pics per post so when I did mine I would type the story, add the pic that correlates to the story, then continue typing more story, then add pic and then when you reach the 6 pic limit, you submit reply.

Clear as mud....right?:D

This will take me some time so please Bare with me.

To start off

This is who we are.....

Melissa NOW 37 it was my Birthday Cruise :-)

Brian 39

Timmy 14

Brenden 9 Soon to be 10

We had this booked since before Christmas 2011 and saw a post for our roll call and well it was on from that point on..

Roll call link in my singnature if you care to read.

We planned to stay the night before and bought a snooze and cruise package with Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/West Ashley http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1632039

That is the link with some great information about this place..But the day we got in IT WAS wonderful!

We were first floor and when we opened our window the pool was right there sooooooo we could see the two boys swim.

Let me start with saying I would be swimming with them but husband was not well........And I well was stressed to the max.. Read end of the roll call to find information TO MUCH TO GO on about.

Anyway we met All4fun&fun4all "Nancy" and fromthebus "Andrew" At the resturant right next to our hotel it was Wonderful! I had a blast with these two for sure! Great company! It was around 9pm we called it a night and in the am Had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel lobby! They had it all!

As far as the pick up was concerned flop to me.. they said they would pick us up at 12 noon.. First off the were 30 min late and then did not have enough room for all of us and waited another 20 min to get more Buses for us. We will not use the snooze and cruise just not for us. It was more of a hassel then its worth to be honest.

I am trying to add pictures here so not sure if this will work but uploading now.......We shall see if not

I WILL NEED SOME HELP lol

More to come lets see if it works

We're on the same cruise in December. We have a pre-cruise Meet and Greet planned. Maybe we can talk y'all into coming to it so you can share some info with us.

Are ya buying..........:p:D

Would love to go!!!!!!! more to come getting this set up for pics

We're on the same cruise in December. We have a pre-cruise Meet and Greet planned. Maybe we can talk y'all into coming to it so you can share some info with us.

I'm already thinking about our next cruise. It probably will be next year though I'm ready NOW:D

Melissa, are you going to review the Local Village in Grand Turk?

That place was awesome and I'll be writing them a great review!;)

Ok from what I wrote the morning we woke up and waited for the bus to pick us up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

To getting to port.

So after we get loaded The driver drove like I do lol DONT drive like this with others who are not used to it...........:eek:

Nuff said on that right.

We get to port and lines and lines but we moved fast to unload are luggage and wait in line for the bus to take us to the ship.. Where this is the kicker We waited and it was HOT

Not to get any persons panties in a wad but... We are VIP and I feel as though paying what we did and not having many perks with VIP we should at least have a different line to even get on the buses. JUST A thought.

We get in and right past allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the non VIP which I must say even though others say it moved fast!!!! WE were right on the boat in like 5 min!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Up to the room and it was ready! MY daddy <~~ yes I am a daddy's girl got the room decorated from bonvoyage and it was AWESOME! streamers everywhere and all kinds of stuff all over the place to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

From John The kids got hats and the hubby got a fruit basket.. NICE thanks soooooooooooo much!!!

The room is VERY big and spacious you do not need the over the door hanger and you do not need really any extra space saving things even for Four in a room. We got a Grand suit and it was u93. To walk on the balcony for the FIRST TIME WE LOVED IT!!!

Everyone who says once you go balcony you dont go back YOUR RIGHT!

I loved to be able at all hours go out and watch the world go by! And to see it even in my pjs or in undies lol <~~ ok sorry but true.

The kids well to be honest didnt really spend that much time out there. They would horse around on the beds and wrestle on the floor... BOYS will be Boys.........

I was wearing a BRIGHT pink shirt with tons of Fake bling for my bday and for the Cruise buddies we wanted to meet later were all wearing beads to show YES its me lol.

The unpacking is always fast when you have everyone helping and we were up on the lido in no time! We got lunch in the dinning area AIR was nice and cool! Food to us at all times was Good. A few items were GREAT.

After lunch we all went by the pool and got a bucket of beer! The kids got some LEMONADE which is free and they loved it!

We met our buddies from the roll call at 3pm at the bar on lido deck and it was a small BUT GREAT GROUP IN WHICH I met the ones I kept in contact with even now today!!!! I love my new friends!!!!!!!!!:D

GET involved in a roll Call ITS so worth it people.. we find friends from all over that you would not normally meet and go through times together! its GREAT.

ok more later...............been a little ill and well will do more as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, Funmelis! The December 8th group is having our mini Meet & Greet Saturday, August 4th at 2:00 at Fleet Landing. We would love to have y'all come and share your cruise experiences with us! Nancy emailed you the details. Please let us know if you can join us!

Archived