Motorcoach Transfer from Anchorage Airport to Whittier

kenmii

Hi There-

Any recommendations on Motorcoach transfers from the Anchorage Airport to Whittier? We arrive at 12:30pm. What time should we look to be picked up and which ones offer late pick up?

Thanks!

Hi There-

Any recommendations on Motorcoach transfers from the Anchorage Airport to Whittier? We arrive at 12:30pm. What time should we look to be picked up and which ones offer late pick up?

Thanks!

Could you provide more information, that would help with the suggestion. I'm assuming your flight lands at 12:30pm and you sail the same day? Also, what time does the ship leave? You won't have that much spare time, and there is only a 15 minute 'window' when the tunnel opens to Whittier. The Magicbus comes to mind as I see them frequently on the road.

If you are arriving on flight on the same day your ship departs Whittier, you likely will be better off taking the bus transfer or train transfer offered by your cruise line.

You do know that Whittier is a ways down the road, right?

Back in the old days when cruise lines paid to have more staff a , I often was a 'meet and greet' / bus guide. You will benefit by having a couple stops along the way to your ship. There is much to see.

But I'll freely admit that many arriving passengers are so exhausted that they fall asleep on the bus and awake at the port and miss all of Turnagain Arm which is one of my favorite places on earth.

So if you decide to go direct to the ship, please try to stay awake.

Archived