Cabin over nightclub. How bad is this?

Exactly! We've had cabins in the same area on Deck 6 on Voyager class ships, above Maharajas Lounge (which is the Voyager-class equivalent to Pharoah's Place). This venue is for karaoke, trivia, game shows, etc. The band ensemble had a "big band" evening, and there was traditional dancing on another night. These activities ended well before midnight. There was zero issue with noise, and actually, this is our preferred location to book a cabin.

Thank you Merrion-mom and Donna K. This is exactly the information (and the answer!) that I was looking for. We appreciate everyone's help!

Hi Albert,

We were on Radiance in March, your cabin is aft above the back of the Colony Club which has a lounge area & a bar. It is very quiet durung the day but is a popular spot at night for the Karaoke shows & the Quest show, so there will be lots of loud cheering etc & music some nights between about 9 - 11pm from memory. It isn't a disco.

I don't know how much of this you would hear in your cabin, but unless you are very early to bed people I doubt you would be affected by it.

We had cabin 8534 on Radiance & it was so quiet we thought nobody was in the cabin next door until we saw someone emerge from there later in the cruise! :)

Hi Avalon007

Thanks for your input. Switched to cabin 9654, which has double the balcony space and is L shaped. Somehow unusual.

Albert

Hi

I ran foul of the uk system this year wanted to change ships was willing to pay admin costs however RCI now state that all prices are now for "new bookings only" so as far as UK customers go price drops are a thing of the past as all prices posted on RCI UK are "new bookings only" the same on NCL

if you get a price drop it's because RCI UK customer service have made a mistake

To the OP if you can change cabins do so if for no other reason than for your own piece of mind

regards

Damon

Damon, i was not looking at the prices on the RCL web site but the price on the TA web site when we got our refund. x

Archived