Newcastle early check in

Hi all,can anyone tell me if we can check in the day before our fight at

Newcastle airport.We fly out to Barbados on the Sunday morning next April to catch the Dream but are staying over night in the airport hotel on the Saturday.It would be great if we could check in early.

Due to Customs regulations on Bridgetown and the fact cases are taken from the aircraft to the ship, day before check in is not allowed on flight to Barbados. Thomson Airways only offers day before check in at stations that are manned 24 hours per day so Gatwick and Manchester. It is available at Birmingham for a charge.

This is a copy of the reply I got from Thomson when I asked the question. We go on 13 January!

When we flew to Barbados from Gatwick we weren't allowed to do the day before check-in. Day before check-in is only available from Manchester, Birmingham and Gatwick in any case but this link to Thomson's site indicates it's not available from any airport for certain cruises - I'm sure the Caribbean is one.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/faqs/flights/checking-in.html

Archived