Penthouse Suite Dining (In Room) ???

GrandCanyon2005

My wife and I will be in a Penthouse Suite and our kids (adult age) will be in their own cabin. Will it be possible for all of us to have private dining in the Penthouse Suite? If so, is the menu limited or it the same as what's in the main dining room?

The menu is the actual MDR menu and will allow you to order what you wish for your family.

As stated earlier, same exact menu. We've been lucky to stay in PH's twice (Emerald/Ruby). We enjoyed ordering off the MDR menu several times during each cruise. Shouldn't be a problem having dinner delivered for everyone either. On the Diamond SIL/BIL were in the Grand suite while we were in a mini. Ate dinner in their suite several nights.....:):):)

Bob

My wife and I will be in a Penthouse Suite and our kids (adult age) will be in their own cabin. Will it be possible for all of us to have private dining in the Penthouse Suite? If so, is the menu limited or it the same as what's in the main dining room?

On our last cruise we were in a PS and ordered dinner from the MDR menu on formal night because we preferred not getting dressed up. Best decision we ever made. The dinner was the lobster and large prawns and we also ordered a steak to share. Everything arrived covered and stayed hot as we worked our way through the meal. They bring it in the room and then leave so it is not the same as the UBD where they stay and serve you each course. There isn't a limit to what you can order so having additional people shouldn't be a problem. Just let them know how many it is for so they bring the right amount of everything you need. Also, be sure and tell them if you need any condiments as they don't always bring them.

Enjoy your suite!

Does the Penthouse on the Diamond ("not" the Grand or Owners, but just the Penthouse) have enough room and a table for four?

Yes it does. If you want to see a pic, send me an email. Screen Name @ roadrunner dot com. Yahoo dot com if you use aol.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived