MSC Divina packages?

kdspark

Just booked the MSC Divina for end of this month out of Venice. On the drink menu drop down it does not have a choice to order drink packages for the Divina? Booked our reservation through a cruise only internet site used in the past before you had to reserve drink packages. She said we would be booking directly through MSC for them.

Any insight? TIA

The problem could be that you did not book direct with MSC. If you book through anotherbagency (online TA or whatever) then you usually have to book any extras via the same source.

If you aren't ablt to domwhat murres vacation describes in the post above, try calling your local MSC office. They may be prepared to email you an order form, but it may be too late if you arebsailing soon.

Thank you for the info. There appears to be a broken link with MSC and when I click on the link for the Allegrismo -cheers packages I get nothing. I am able to see the regular voucher type packages. If buying the beer and water packages, do you have to order them for the entire cabin? 2 minors in room not drinking. Also can you use the water vouchers at dinner? I am going to try and call MSC, but since I saw the disclaimer that I had to order the package 21days out and tomorrow is 21 I am trying to get all the logistics.

Thanks again for any help.

Thank you for the info. There appears to be a broken link with MSC and when I click on the link for the Allegrismo -cheers packages I get nothing. I am able to see the regular voucher type packages. If buying the beer and water packages, do you have to order them for the entire cabin? 2 minors in room not drinking. Also can you use the water vouchers at dinner? I am going to try and call MSC, but since I saw the disclaimer that I had to order the package 21days out and tomorrow is 21 I am trying to get all the logistics.

We ordered less than 21 days and still got it

Recieved an email reply from MSC. They only offer the Allegrismo Premium on the Divina. So we will just buy a few of the basic packages since we will never need all that the AP includes.

Recieved an email reply from MSC. They only offer the Allegrismo Premium on the Divina. So we will just buy a few of the basic packages since we will never need all that the AP includes.

We just had the Alligrissimo standard on the Divina 2 weeks ago 161 Euro each for 7 days :confused:

Login to MSC and you should be able to book it through onboard reservations

The vouchers are just books of vouchers for a certain number of drinks - usually 12, few more for water. You just buy the number of books you need, not per person. You can use the water vouchers in the buffetnor MDR at any meal as well as at bars. You can also buy more onboard if you need them.

Did you book via a US TA or MSC USA? If so that's why you may only be getting the option of the Allegrissimo Premium package as I've hear other US posters saying they're not offered the cheaper Allegrissimo package. No idea why although might have something to do with the different ways they price the cruise in Europe versus the US.

Thanks AM, I booked through an american cruise only company.

When I asked her about it she said I have to book through MSC. I am planning to shoot her an email today to see just in case.

Archived