Nassau question

Cruzin RN

SCUBA GIRL..OR anyone that knows!!!!

About 10 yrs ago, we went on the Yellow Bird boat out of Nassau. It took us to a beach that was beautiful. There wasnt alot of amenities... but it was a great beach day. Does anyone know what island they used back then??? I know it wasnt Blackbeard, we have been there..this was prettier than BB...

I am gonna start writing details on my pics in the future...too easy to forget!!!!

Anyone know????

SCUBA GIRL..OR anyone that knows!!!!

About 10 yrs ago, we went on the Yellow Bird boat out of Nassau. It took us to a beach that was beautiful. There wasnt alot of amenities... but it was a great beach day. Does anyone know what island they used back then??? I know it wasnt Blackbeard, we have been there..this was prettier than BB...

I am gonna start writing details on my pics in the future...too easy to forget!!!!

Anyone know????

10 years ago, the yellowbird was going to Blackbeards Cay. Neither the yellowbird nor blackbeards are still in business.

If you have a pic that seems to say otherwise.. either post it or send it to me.

My email is my screen name at yahoo

For a short period of time, they went to Pearl Island .. it had a small lighthouse and jacuzzi as well as stingrays.. maybe that's the one.

It was owned by Eddie Murphy back then ..

http://marinas.com/view/overview/549_Spruce_Cay_NP_Bahamas

Archived