Powerboat Adventures-Enough Time?

srjdreamer

We are sailing on the NCL Jewel in December - we'll be in Nassau from 8am to 6pm. Has anyone booked the excursion with PowerboatAdventures to their private island.....did you have enough time to make it back to the ship before it departs at 6pm? I've emailed the company to inquire, but haven't heard back yet. This looks like an awesome experience, but I do NOT want to take a chance of missing the cruise ship!

We are sailing on the NCL Jewel in December - we'll be in Nassau from 8am to 6pm. Has anyone booked the excursion with PowerboatAdventures to their private island.....did you have enough time to make it back to the ship before it departs at 6pm? I've emailed the company to inquire, but haven't heard back yet. This looks like an awesome experience, but I do NOT want to take a chance of missing the cruise ship!

I wouldn't chance it on your timeline. Exuma is quite a distance by open water.. Delays happen.. frequently.

There is no way to get back if there is a problem with weather , rough waters or engine trouble.

Archived