shore excursions for November 2nd Quest

saracenman

Hi any ideas when the excursions will be available for this trip especially regarding Rio and what plans there are re passengers leaving 18th to go back to UK.

Hi Sarancenman,

Generally, Shore excursions are available about 4 months prior to sailing. As you are at that point, I'd expect them to be available shortly.

Funny, I cant seem to find a sailing for that date on the AZ website, but I'm looking.

I hope this helps. Have a great time on Quest !

I think the OP means 2nd December. We are 6 new cruisers to Azamara on that trip.

Kay and I have sailed on a few Celebrity ships and are sailing on the Eclipse again 21st July with our friends. Although our friends are new to Celebrity. So after that we will want to find out all we can about the Quest.

Stephen

I think the OP means 2nd December. We are 6 new cruisers to Azamara on that trip.

Kay and I have sailed on a few Celebrity ships and are sailing on the Eclipse again 21st July with our friends. Although our friends are new to Celebrity. So after that we will want to find out all we can about the Quest.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful time on Eclipse. We sailed on her in April, and had a great time. Enjoy your Cruises - both on Azamara & Celebrity !

Archived