Car Service from Lower Manhatten to Red Hook

missmishka

We're cruising on QM2 round trip NY to Quebec City September 21st. We're staying at the Hampton Inn Seaport Manhatten prior to the cruise. Would anyone have a recommendation of a car service to take us to the ship from the hotel? I searched but could only find posts from 5 years ago. Thanks in advance for help anyone can give.

The hotel certainly has a taxi stand. But if you want the more civilized black car service, I've been happy with Elite Limousine (eliteny dot com). I use their sedan service from upper Manhattan. Their drivers are professionals and the cars have GPS.

The hotel certainly has a taxi stand. But if you want the more civilized black car service, I've been happy with Elite Limousine (eliteny dot com). I use their sedan service from upper Manhattan. Their drivers are professionals and the cars have GPS.

Thank you. I'll check out their service. Appreciate your help.

Call PrimeTime Limo @ 718/482-7900. Used them to book business and clients' rides for 10 years all over the tri-state area. They are awesome and it'll be marginally more than hailing a yellow cab.

The biggest benefit is you're not on the meter for being stuck in traffic. Especially that last 20 minutes stuck waiting to get to the luggage drop off in Red Hook.

Or you can get a livery cab by dialing 212/666-6666 for a flat rate.

Either way stay off the meter!!

Archived