Question about cab fee in Puerto Rico

SXM54

I will need to catch a cab from San Juan, Puerto Rico's airport to a hotel in the Condado area and was wondering what the approximate charge would be?

Also leaving the hotel in Condado to the pier and wondering how much the fee will be....thanks in advance.

I will need to catch a cab from San Juan, Puerto Rico's airport to a hotel in the Condado area and was wondering what the approximate charge would be?

Also leaving the hotel in Condado to the pier and wondering how much the fee will be....thanks in advance.

It depends on the hotel, but I would guess that it would be around $15-18 from the airport to Condado, plus tip. It might be a bit cheaper if it's metered, but I'm almost sure that it's a set fare from Airport to different hotels. As for the second trip (hotel to pier), it can't be more than $10 (half the distance than airport-Condado).

I lived in PR for 20 years and still visit about once a year, but I never take cabs. I'm just taking an educated guess.

Hope this helps!

It depends on the hotel, but I would guess that it would be around $15-18 from the airport to Condado, plus tip. It might be a bit cheaper if it's metered, but I'm almost sure that it's a set fare from Airport to different hotels. As for the second trip (hotel to pier), it can't be more than $10 (half the distance than airport-Condado).

I lived in PR for 20 years and still visit about once a year, but I never take cabs. I'm just taking an educated guess.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I appreciate the information!

Looking at that picture posted above, it seems that a taxi from the Airport to Condado (Zone 1 to Zone 3) is $15. Then, from Condado to the Pier (Zone 3 to Zone 4) is another $10. And, from the Pier to the Airport (Zone 4 to Zone 1) is $19. Guess I was pretty close in my guesses.

Archived