Seattle - transport from pier 66 to spring hill suites and onto seatac

Dams

We will be disembarking on Friday AM at pier 66 and will be staying at Springhill suites for a day, leaving Seattle around Saturday 1 pm out of Seatac.

We are a group of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids) with 4 large bags and 4 carry on bags.

What is the best way to arrange transport from pier 66 to the nearby Springhill suites and on next day, from Springhill suites to Seatac?*

How much should we expect to pay for each trip? I assume the gratuities are separate from the fare and if so, what is a reasonable amount? *I am not sure of the exact distances as my cousin drove us from Portland to pier 66 for the cruise.

Thanks

First off I would call Springhill and see if they have a referral for a 'van service'. Your issue is really the number of passengers and the amt of luggage. Overall I think shuttleexpress.com would serve your needs.

You would need two cabs and the cost would be to Springhill about $15 each and to Seatac about $40-45 each.

We have used Already There Towncar service. The cost was about the same as a taxi. You can reserve online. They get rave reviews. We used them in 2009 and are using them again in Sept.

We stayed at the Springhill Suites in 2009 and really liked it. We are staying there once again in Sept.

Archived