Refrigerators in cabins?

scooby girl

I was on Miracle last October. No Red Frog yet, I am not sure when the 2.0 "enhancements" get done on it.

Yes Miracle has fridges in the rooms. The refrigerators in the room, and in general on cruiseships do not really keep anything cold, just luke warm.

We have found that packing a collapsible cooler is the most convenient thing ever. It fits nicely on the top of clothing that you've packed, takes little room and your room steward is happy to keep it iced for you.

I usually give him/her a 20.00 bill and ask them to keep it iced. Their job is to keep the little ice buckets full, not my cooler, so asking for an extra, I like to give them a little thank you in the way of cash.

I've always had the steward not only keep it iced up nicely but restock the water thats sitting out!!!

Cheers and happy sailing, Carole

I was on Miracle last October. No Red Frog yet, I am not sure when the 2.0 "enhancements" get done on it.

Miracle isnt on the schedule to get it and the schedule goes thru 2015 .. so it may get it later .. or may not.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

For sure no red frog bar, .. only a few ships even have the red frog lounge. so Im sure no on miracle.

not sure about refrigerations, not on miracle until next year myself.

Sorry to hear about Miracle's lack of the red frog bar. Thought for sure it would have it since vacations to go dot com lists it as refurbished in 2012 :(

Was planning on skipping the lido upon boarding our 9/11 cruise on her and heading straight for the red frog :mad:. Got a look at their menu and their beer/drinks/food options just seemed to offer us the perfect start for our vacation.

Dang! :(

Sorry to hear about Miracle's lack of the red frog bar. Thought for sure it would have it since XXXXXX lists it as refurbished in 2012 :(

Was planning on skipping the lido upon boarding our 9/11 cruise on her and heading straight for the red frog :mad:. Got a look at their menu and their beer/drinks/food options just seemed to offer us the perfect start for our vacation.

Dang! :(

you have the lounge and the pub mixed up .. so you would be dissapointed anyway.

The red frog lounge is 2.0 and doesnt have food anyway.. its the red frog pub like on magic that has the food.

cant mention TA sites, so I x'd it out when I quoted you...

2.0 .. no food options, no menu .. just drinks, just a bar

Archived