Priority Checkin for C&A

Yes from the email we received it looks like we made it to Platinum for nothing, was really looking forward to having the priority board, now they are offering to Gold as well. Why couldnt they have done that when we were still Gold - Oh well from I can see only first time cruisers wont get priority boarding.

So now that we've finally reached Platinum and have priority boarding, they're adding Gold to the priority boarding? So regular boarding will be first-time cruisers only?

I'll try really hard not to take all this Gold-member bashing too seriously. :p

According to the RCI website all levels of C&A are eligible for priority boarding. I tried to cut paste it but it wouldn't let me. Here is the link that says it...

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

But it has a small number 3 by the statement. #3 means...

3 Subject to availability.

My questions is... How do you know the eligibility for your particualar cruise? I am Gold and won't be Platinum until the completion of this next cruise.

But don't want to miss a chance to get in a Priority boarding line is I do qualify.

We will be going out of San Juan.

It says "Priority Check In". There is a difference between Priority Check In and Priority Boarding..

The regular line may be a better choice since it will probably be a shorter line. D+ has lost its luster.

Annieeee

It says "Priority Check In". There is a difference between Priority Check In and Priority Boarding..

The regular line may be a better choice since it will probably be a shorter line. D+ has lost its luster.

Annieeee

LOL:D Didn't you also find the port check in sign with the new "Emerald" level? What an uproar and interesting discussion that caused.

I think it is so neat that you pay attention to these things! :D:):D

Annieeee

I might as well add my two cent's. When my wife and I sailed out of San Juan last January we only saw priority boarding lines for Diamond, D+ and Pinnacle members. Also there was the suite line. Then in February when we sailed out of Port Everglades and they had a priority line for all C&A member classes. So I am assuming and again this is only my opinion that it really depends on staffing and other embarkation issues to what they are able to handle on any particular sailing.

LOL:D Didn't you also find the port check in sign with the new "Emerald" level? What an uproar and interesting discussion that caused.

I think it is so neat that you pay attention to these things! :D:):D

The sign you mentioned actually had Pinnacle Club Member at the top besides Emerald which is what really caught our attention. They put it out the day we were boarding Enchantment on December 27, 2010 and my husband got reprimanded for trying to take a picture.:rolleyes:

Archived