easiest price drop and credit ever

hammsz

took 2 mins on the phone, price for my feb cruise went from 949 to 929 on ncl.com, no problem at all to lower what i owe 40 buckaroonies. Really happy. Cant wait for the price to go down to 899 if it does.

That's awesome! I must either be very unlucky at getting price drops or very lucky at finding the best original prices when I book, because my prices always keep going up, up, up...but I love hearing when other people are getting price drops. And I'm glad to hear it was painless getting them to give it to you.

It is always great to get a price drop!

I just sent an email to my PCC because I see my Epic cruise for Jan 2014 went down from $1039 to $989 per person (mini suite), our group so far has 3 rooms booked so it was a nice savings and like you said it was easy!

Because I was curious I looked to see the price for the same cruise this Jan, and it would be $800 more, same room, must be cheaper the following year because of the new ships?

It is going to suck not going on a cruise this year but knowing the price difference helps!

We didn't get a price drop, but for our cruise coming up in March I was able to get our OBC raised from $300 to $450 when I saw it on the website. It wasn't a problem for me - they just weren't seeing what I saw. Then when they finally saw it, they were having major difficulty getting the system to give it to us. They let me off the phone, kept working on it, and an hour or two later received a new confirmation with the increased OBC.

We're going to have to figure ways to use up $450 - that's a pretty hefty OBC for us. I think I may be seeing another cruise reward certificate in the future.

Howard

Archived