Anyone do the Rising Son swim and snorkel?

allsettocruise

I have done this 4 times. Twice out of St. George when we were on the Majesty and went to Turtle Bay. The other times were out of King's Wharf. We have seen lots of different types of sea life. However, it has depended on where we dropped anchor. We have been to different areas each time. We are booked again the week of 8/3.

One time spotted eagle ray swam under me. It was brown with circles on it. It startled me at first but it was really quite a cool thing to swim near. It stayed pretty low to the ground and eventually swam away. Other than this, I really have only seen different types of fish.

I like the Rising Son because Bees, the Captain, gives a lot of history of the island, coral, and the sea life. I like the vessel a lot. I think that is is larger than the Restless Native, the other cat. that we have been on.

We went off NCL majesty in 08 from st George. Went to castle bay. Absolutely beautiful, fun, clean boat, great crew. We mostly 'noodled' and lounged but the snorklers had a blast. I LOVED the sail back and will probable book again for our September cruise. Should be a great couple of hours for your group. Have fun!

Archived