Carnival Miracle Wedding / Long Beach, CA

Hi Everyone! I'm new to crusing and will be a 2014 CARNIVAL CRUISE BRIDE!!!! I have so many questions! I cannot wait to hear about everyone's experiences :) My Fiance & I are planning on getting married Jan 5th 2014 on the ship at the long beach, ca port. We are looking at doing the Welcome Aboard Package! What I would love to know is: Where can you have your ceremony at? What add-ons did you have and how can i view pricing & such? In addition, where can I find out about hair & beauty packages on the ship or off?

Please I'll take anything! I'm just soooo EXCITED!

xoxo , McKenna

congrats to you and your FI. Check our my miracle wedding review on the thread titled: the good, the bad and the oot (bag).

As for hair and make-up. are you doing your wedding on embarkement day or at a port of call?

CONGRATS!! I also got married on the Miracle this past February! It was amazing! My review and pics are posted on the thread! Everything went perfect! :)

Have fun with the planning process! There is lots of helpful info from other brides on here so definitely read other reviews and ideas!

We are planning on getting married on embankment day! My MOH, Mom to be, Step Mom & I all need our hair and make-up done! :)

For embarkation day weddings you cannot have them done on the ship, so you'll need to find some place on land to have them done early that morning. Are you from that area, or staying in a hotel the night before?

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE I'M SUPER EXCITED!

We are not from the area, we are from Reno, NV and we will be coming a day early and staying at a hotel near by!

Another question I have is about pictures! How much did you ladies pay and if so can you send me the following information you have from carnival: tennis_chic_14@yahoo.com

Thank you,

xoxo, McKenna

:)

I found someone online and arranged for her to come to my hotel early the morning of the wedding to do hair/makeup. She actually ended up having a medical emergency and not being able to come so we wing'd it and were very happy with what we managed to do ourselves, but it was a good idea before all that happened :)

I found someone online and arranged for her to come to my hotel early the morning of the wedding to do hair/makeup. She actually ended up having a medical emergency and not being able to come so we wing'd it and were very happy with what we managed to do ourselves, but it was a good idea before all that happened :)

Thank you so much, that's a good idea! I hope we don't have to wing it!! I'm horrible at doing my own hair and make-up! lol I guess I'll just have to do some research!! [/size]

Archived