A First Time Cruiser's Review: Carnival Paradise 7/14/12-7/19/12 (LOTS of Pics)

Gemynii

great review

We both really enjoyed your review. It brought back so many memories of the excitement and fun and adventure of doing a cruise for the first time! Thanks for sharing so much of it, and have fun on your next one!

Alice and Bob

Thank you! Glad ya'll enjoyed the review. Sorry about the pictures being seperate now.

I just read and enjoyed your review. The pictures showed up just fine in the review.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

That's funny about the pictures... I see them again, too. They've been gone all week with just a Photobucket message saying "Limit Has Been Reached" and my account says "Bandwidth Limit Reached". But, hey, if they continue showing up, then that's great. :D

Liked the review helped me look forward to cruising an older ship dh & I are looking forward to our cruise Oct 19 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Hope you have a wonderful cruise and a Happy 25th Anniversary!

Thanks for your review!!! My husband and I will be going on paradise sept.7 - 12, this will be our first Carnival cruise and I can not wait!!! I was wondering Do you have pictures of the Fun Times? I like to see what kind of activities they have each day.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I don't have the fun times. I had set them on the desk and I guess they got thrown out during clean up. I didn't notice they were gone until the end of the cruise. Next time, I plan on getting an extra copy each day and putting one in my cruise folder.

I just did a search of "Paradise Funtimes" and found this review of Paradise from April of this year.

She has links to PDFs of the Funtimes. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1828014&highlight=paradise+fun+times

I hope you have a great cruise!

Thank you for taking the time to post this! We are booked on the Paradise over Thanksgiving. Your review made me remember all the good things about the small ship.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the review. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
First, I want to apologize for not making it back last night to add some more. I'm just still worn out from all the excitement, so I had to head to bed early.

There was no need to apologize...it's your review...and you have done well with it...but it's nice to know you're so thoughtful. :):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues