Cost of Bingo?

moobear67

Trying to budget my on-board spending. Anyone know how much Bingo costs?

I found this on another board:

A sheet of 3 paper cards was $30.

A sheet of 3 paper cards and the electronic machine was $50

A sheet of 3 paper cards and an electronic machine that had more cards was $60

A family pack with two sets of paper cards and 2 electronic machines was $70. The family pack had the same number of cards over all as the $60 pack.

:)

I found this on another board:

A sheet of 3 paper cards was $30.

A sheet of 3 paper cards and the electronic machine was $50

A sheet of 3 paper cards and an electronic machine that had more cards was $60

A family pack with two sets of paper cards and 2 electronic machines was $70. The family pack had the same number of cards over all as the $60 pack.

:)

On the fantasy in may, it was $80 for the family pack... Also, at the end of each game we were given a secret word to get free cards for the next game :)

What is the electronic machine?

The electronic machine is about lap sized and has game cards preloaded to it. It is connected to their computer system and plays automatically. You can only see your "best card" on the screen, so it will rotate as the game goes. The price varies for them as the number of cards you have "preloaded" to it increases. We did the family pack, so had 2 machines (24 or 48 cards each game?) and 2 "sets" of cards (a 3-pack?) to go through each game and it was a handful. Glad the machine was automated or would have lost track (4 y/o wasn't much help). :)

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone!

This is my first response, and I am very excited for my family's first cruise coming up this December 15th. We have a ton of questions, and I have been visiting this site a lot for some great info. I read that it is possible to connect with others who may be on the same cruise, so that would be great.

Hello everyone!

This is my first response, and I am very excited for my family's first cruise coming up this December 15th. We have a ton of questions, and I have been visiting this site a lot for some great info. I read that it is possible to connect with others who may be on the same cruise, so that would be great.

Go to the "Roll Call" section and find your cruise ship and date of cruise. That's how you will connect to people on your particular cruise. And have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all... I was wondering, apart from the costs, how it work this bingo games? what kind of prizes they offer, money, or sometimes a new future cruise or maybe an upgrade (like in some others cruise company)? Thank you for answers :)