Paradise July 14th sailing

murph1031

I have seen a couple of other reviews on this sailing, so I'll just do a short one. This was our second cruise, fastination last year been our first. Last year we got a balcony room and an interior for our boys, this year we tried 2 porthole rooms. Great choice, I loved these rooms, plenty of space, and some light into the rooms. we arrived at the port around 11.15am and we were on the lido deck by 11.45. Our room was ready around 12.30. Our bags took a while, we got them around 4pm, i thought we had been caught, but gladly no, our stash was safe LOL. Foof was great, as good as last year, we did the chefs table which was awesome. Leaving the boat was a breeze, we crarried our bags, and we were in Orlando by 11am. Just a note we are non citzens, we had to do the Immigration clearance, very fast and there was a lot of people getting cleared. Overall a great cruise, boat is great, the other reviews have covered all the need to know stuff in great detail. Some pics below of porthol rooms and a few form the chefs table, if anyone need menu let me know and I'll post it also.

ps photos wouldnt load, I'll se if I can figure it out

cant post pictures for some reason, if yu want to see layout of porthole rooms follow link, we were on empress deck

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43512462@N03/

Archived