Triumph boarding times.

Disfan5

we got there at 1pm last Thursday and it was a zoo!!!! I would go early, be there no later than 11:15 and you'll will breeze right through. May have to wait a bit to board but I would rather do that than wait in a line a mile long.

We always try to be at the port by 10:30 am and last October, we walked right in, hardly a soul in the terminal and the nice people took our carryons, inspected them, pointed us in the right direction and we sat down for maybe 10 minutes and the rep told us, to proceed to the counter and got up to one, and given zone 1, went and sat for a bit and we were on the ship by 11:45....

I would either go really early like we do, or wait until later, like the other poster said....around 12, 1 to 2 is crazy!!!!

We parked at Galveston Park and Cruise and walked over. We were in the terminal around 10:45 and breezed through. I'd estimate that from the terminal front door to stepping foot on the ship took no more than 20-25 minutes.

Archived