Question About Bridal Bouquet

Hello all!

I have a question about the 8 rose bridal bouquet provided by Carnival Cruise Weddings. Can you choose the color of the roses for the 8-rose bridal bouquet or is that considered a flower upgrade and you have to pay the extra costs?

XoXo McKenna

The form I received from TWC says it costs $20 to change the color of the flowers. I'm providing my own so I'm not sure if this is for each arrangement or if it's for the entire wedding since I didn't follow up with them on this.

In the information I read from A wedding for you, the standard color was white, and you could change the ribbon color. For some reason, I can't locate the file now.

I would suggest you contact your wedding coordinator because each ship uses a different vendor.

The flowers provided by a wedding for you are white. We chose to do real touch flowers because the "real" ones that the ship provides for the wedding can not be taken off with you at the end of the trip. I requested the flowers that we were entitle to be put in a vase for us to enjoy for the entire week.

The flowers provided by a wedding for you are white. We chose to do real touch flowers because the "real" ones that the ship provides for the wedding can not be taken off with you at the end of the trip. I requested the flowers that we were entitle to be put in a vase for us to enjoy for the entire week.

May I ask, what are real touch flowers? Where did you find them? And are they expensive ? My fiancé and I are on a budget wedding now that we have decided to do it on the cruise ship. Thank you so much for your help!!!

McKenna

My coordinator asked me if I wanted a color other than white so I assume you get a choice. I wanted white so I'm not sure. You can choose the ribbon color. My bouquet was absolutely georgeous. Very pleased.

Here's where I got my real touch flowers from: http://www.littlebouquetshop.com/

They were so good that they fooled my husband. When we received them he opened the box and said,"how are these supposed to stay alive until July." When i told him they weren't real he didn't believe me. I had the peacock bouquet (minus the feathers), my MOH had the green calla lillies as did the guys for their boutinnears.

If you want to see how they turned out, send me your email address, I'd be happy to send you a few pics.

Here's where I got my real touch flowers from: http://www.littlebouquetshop.com/

They were so good that they fooled my husband. When we received them he opened the box and said,"how are these supposed to stay alive until July." When i told him they weren't real he didn't believe me. I had the peacock bouquet (minus the feathers), my MOH had the green calla lillies as did the guys for their boutinnears.

If you want to see how they turned out, send me your email address, I'd be happy to send you a few pics.

That would be great. I just cant budget a ton of money for flowers and getting the upgrades on the ship is going to cost me $450 that is just a little too much! Here is my email: tennis_chic_14@yahoo.com

thank you again :)

I just sent you 6 pics through shutterfly. The last pic are the flowers in the vase that I chose instead of the bouquet that was included with the wedding package.

I think we paid around $250 for all of our flowers. That included my bouquet, my MOH bouquet with a few upgrades, 3 boutinniers , 2 courasages for the mom's and shipping. Which, I can tell you was by far better than I had expected. The boxes were "bomb proof" and it was shipped Fedex.

If you decide to work with them, they are really great people. You are in constant contact with them. Emails are answered within hours, sometimes minutes. Phone calls are answered right away too.

I just sent you 6 pics through shutterfly. The last pic are the flowers in the vase that I chose instead of the bouquet that was included with the wedding package.

I think we paid around $250 for all of our flowers. That included my bouquet, my MOH bouquet with a few upgrades, 3 boutinniers , 2 courasages for the mom's and shipping. Which, I can tell you was by far better than I had expected. The boxes were "bomb proof" and it was shipped Fedex.

If you decide to work with them, they are really great people. You are in constant contact with them. Emails are answered within hours, sometimes minutes. Phone calls are answered right away too.

Thank you so much!!! your amazing and so were you flowers! They look so real! I will defiantly be contacting them for a quote! :):)

I had the standard flowers that came with the wedding package. I was very nervous that I wouldn't like them, but I also didn't want an extra expense. They were better than I could have expected! Orchids, roses, Lillies, and more! They were very tropical and the pictures are gorgeous. Don't stress about the flowers, they are really amazing.

May I ask, what are real touch flowers? Where did you find them? And are they expensive ? My fiancé and I are on a budget wedding now that we have decided to do it on the cruise ship. Thank you so much for your help!!!

McKenna

I ordered mine from wedideas.com I am still waiting for them to get here but they weren't very expensive and you can see all of her prices on her website.

She is about 6 weeks behind even though her site says longer, but I found if you email her she will get back to you. I emailed here before I ordered to make sure there was enough time to get mine. Don't get frustrated if she doesn't get back to you right away. some other have used angelaccents.com but I found her to be expensive and she is a whole year behind so that didn't work for me.

Archived