over the water cabana access ?

poblead

how do you get to the OTW cabanas?? I've read about the rope ladder to get into the water.. but do you access the actual cabana from the back down a path??? or do you access the cabana from the water??? Help please!

We leave on sunday!!

I have not read anything about rope ladders. I have seen wooden ladders into the water. From reading this site, you can enter from the back of the cabana by way of wooden steps and paths. The over the water cabana actually are built over the water on wooden posts. This is what I have gathered from post on the site. We have one for our August 30th sailing. Can't wait to use it.

We had an over the water cabana at Nellie`s Beach in March of this year. There was a metal ladder off the front of the cabana that went down into the water, and stone steps from the beach up to the back entrance of the cabana. Trust me, you will LOVE the cabana - our family had a wonderful day there and still talk about it. You get a cooler with cold bottled water, two floating mats and beach towels provided in the cabana. Have a wonderful time!!

Archived