Breeze - Private\quite spaces

cman67

I'm coordinating a cruise for 16 family members on the Breeze sailing on 1/5.

Some of the folks coming are in their early 70's and not much into sitting around a crowded pool area. I'd like to point to some areas on the ship that on days at sea they can grab a book and find some peace and quite to relax.

We all have balcony rooms so obviously their balcony is one of those areas.

Any other specific areas that I can plan on telling them?

Thanks!

Walk to the very front of the ship on decks 6 or 7. There will be some really heavy doors to go through, but they open up to a deck area that not many people know about. There's not deck chairs out there, but usually a couple of benches. It's our favorite place to go when pulling into/out of ports, because we get great pictures, and it's really pretty private. Usually only 2-3 other people out there!

Thanks for the replies. Some good ideas.

To answer one question. The places I'm looking for do not have to be in the sun. Looking for a place that's out of the way but can be sun\shade.

We love the Lanai deck (outer deck 5) on the Magic. I assume it's also called Lanai on Breeze, since they are sister ships. There are lounge chairs and also some padded sofas & chairs all around this deck. Some are in shade, some in the sun, and never crowded. This deck goes all the way around the ship. On sea days for lunch, they grill hamburgers, hot dogs, quesadillas, etc. outside on this deck. Also, inside midship on deck 5 (Promenade) is the Ocean Plaza, which is an open seating area where trivia games are held during the day and a live band plays at night. Deck 5 is our favorite area on the Magic!

Archived