Chillin' the Most on the Pearl

Carolin

I saw this in my local paper (Detroit Free Press) and thought I would pass it along.

Kid Rock is hosting his 4th Chillin' the Most Cruise on the Pearl. March 6-10 2013.

There will be two days on Great stirrup Cay.

Fans will have the option of checking in on March 5 and enjoy a evening cruise that includes performanaces. The ship will return to Maimi the next day to pick up additional guests.

There are actually 3 charters of the Pearl in a row in that time period:

The Rock Boat Feb 24-March 1

The 311 cruise March 1-5

Kid Rock cruise March 6-10

The charter cruises are put on by Sixthman, which does a great job. But be warned, its about twice the price of your typical cruise.

There are actually 3 charters of the Pearl in a row in that time period:

The Rock Boat Feb 24-March 1

The 311 cruise March 1-5

Kid Rock cruise March 6-10

The charter cruises are put on by Sixthman, which does a great job. But be warned, its about twice the price of your typical cruise.

But if music is your thing (or your favorite band is performing), it is totally worth it. I'll be booking my third 311 cruise in a few days!! :D

But if music is your thing (or your favorite band is performing), it is totally worth it. I'll be booking my third 311 cruise in a few days!! :D

So true!

The Rock Boat was a bit much for us. I hear that this past year was one of the more intense schedules, and it was bordering sensory overload. But that was us. I think I'm getting too old for TRB.

That said, DH is really tempted by 311. I think I'd prefer another Ships & Dips. :D I think a little calmer than TRB, but I'm not quite Cayamo speed. Yet. lol

• 1 month later...

Just booked the Rock Boat. I agree that it was tough to swallow the price, but I figure it's as if a cruise and a music festival had a baby and are spending a couple days on the beach. I'll either love it and want to go again or enjoy and say that was an interesting experience.

Archived