Help me make the most out of my cruise

MYRN1

We are basically new to cruising. Got engaged in 1999 on the Inspiration(7 day out of San Juan) and we just never got back to it until last year. Well we fell in love with it!

We had a fantastic time on The Dream doing the western itinerary last January. Our next adventure is on the Breeze for 8 days out of Miami with an eastern itinerary.

There are 4 of us. DH, myself(mid 30's) and our 2 boys(8/3). I felt like it took me a good 2-3 days to really get a feel of a typical day. I don't want to over schedule ourselves as we like relaxation...but we aren't lounge by the pool types either.

We really enjoyed the comedy club, and the Dancing in the Streets show. We played bingo twice, and saw the Super Bowl on the big TV.

I'm thinking for sure: their 'big' show, Bingo, movie at the pool, comedy club, and the steak house. We will likely get off at each port(4 stops and 4 days at sea).

I'm hoping for maybe some advice as to how to go about creating a loose plan so we aren't wasting time trying to figure it out.

Thats a perfect balance of both 4 sea days and 4 ports. I'd be concentrating on your plans for the port days first. On sea days you can be flexible and expend as much or as little energy as you wish.

On sea days I use the Fun Times tear off thingy. The night before, I get out my highlighter and mark all the activities I think we would be interested in. At breakfast the next morning I glance at the highlighted activities to see what time I will need to be in a specific area. Sometimes we don't make it to everything I highlight but that is okay. I find this helps to narrow things down to few options. I hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

Archived