Oasis July 21 review in photos

Well, I'll tell you... that unique perspective really creates fantastic shots (obviously great camera and skill too). These are brochure quality, if you ask me. NICE job! Looking forward to more.

Agree! Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Great photos very professional. I have a question for anybody who knows. Are there balcony cabins for five? I know there are family suites with them that sleep six, but I can't really afford those since I (dad/grandpa) is footing the bill for four cabins and I'm getting a grand suite so the kids have to suffer.

I used the 7-14mm f/4 for many of my shots. It's not the fastest lens but it gives a very wide view which is a fair tradeoff in my opinion. I only used my telephoto lens a few times. There simply aren't many opportunities to use a long lens on the ship.

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

Love the picture of the Johnny Rockets my 2 cabins are right over there entrance door. 3 more weeks and counting!!!

What fabulous pix! You are a very talented photographer. Very interesting perspective. We are taking the Oasis on August 18 and I am really excited to see it in person.

We are sailing that day too. Do you have any teenagers or a little older? We are sailing from MA with 22 and 20(girls) and 17(boy).

AWESOME pictures. Thank you. I really love the pics with the slow shutter speed... I'm taking a DSLR camera course just to learn how to take pics like you! I need to get a wide lens like you have, it's amazing

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Love your review and pics. Your pics are so clear and vibrant. BTW the second to the last pic I am in it! I am in the left part of the photo, I have a green shirt on. It is hard to see but I know it is me. I was going on the Allure the next day and I went down to see the Oasis leave. It was a great experience watching her pull out!

Playafly187.....you are truly a gifted photographer. Hubby and I will be on the 9/22 Oasis sailing, and your pictures are so life-like that they make me feel as though I'm standing right there! Please post more!!! :)

nycruiser.jpg

nycruiser - I think I found you. Hope you had a great time on the Allure!

Oh my God that is me and my partner! I will have to show him this. We did have a great time I can't believe I am home already :(. Time to plan the next cruise!