Oasis July 21 review in photos

Your pictures are stunning. I guess I can leave my camera at home when I go on Allure in December. ;)

I see you ate at Izumi's? I have reservations for lunch and there was a $10 charge to pre-book. Does that cover my food as well or is there still a a la carte charge over that amount?

@dmwnc1959 - On our sailing, there was a $5 cover charge for dinner and a $3 cover charge for lunch in addition to a la carte pricing. $10 to pre-book seems kind of high IMO. For what it's worth, they weren't busy both times I went (lunch and dinner).

@mycruise2000 - Yes I used a tripod for many of the shots.

Wow just amazing photos! I'm so hesitant to even want to consider such a huge ship because I always hate crowds, but after seeing these photos you definetly have me 2nd guessing myself for our next future cruise ;)

Please please keep the photos coming!!

Wow just amazing photos! I'm so hesitant to even want to consider such a huge ship because I always hate crowds, but after seeing these photos you definetly have me 2nd guessing myself for our next future cruise ;)

Please please keep the photos coming!!

I see you last cruised May 24th. May could be one of the best months for sailing as far as crowds go.

Oh WOW! Your pictures are amazing! You are definately teasing me! ;) My camera doesn't take pictures that nice. What camera are you using? Sorry I did not read through any of the posts. I was just in awe of the photos you took. Have you taken photography classes? I can't wait till it's my turn to cruise on her! :D

Kelly