Fareviewer

I have another question while we are on this topic. On the Fareviewer site, when you click up until you have the catagory/price page, it says 'cruise only' on the quote. Does this mean port charges & govt. taxes have not yet been added on? The final price would then be actually higher when you figure these in?

Sort of confusing.:o

I have another question while we are on this topic. On the Fareviewer site, when you click up until you have the catagory/price page, it says 'cruise only' on the quote. Does this mean port charges & govt. taxes have not yet been added on? The final price would then be actually higher when you figure these in?

Sort of confusing.:o

You do not want to include the gov't fees/taxes when looking at prices for ES reductions~ ONLY the cruise fare, which is what the fareviewer gives you!

Is Carnival the only one with a fareviewer site? NCL's booking page isn't as user friendly as Carnival's-you have to keep going back to the beginning and starting over for any little change. A fareviewer page would definately been easier :rolleyes:

Also kkep in mind that if you category does not show on fare viewer it has sold out. You can still make an ES claim if a higher category has a price which is less. Good luck.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

I was denied my early saver claim. I submitted for a higher category that was less $ than mine. I requested OBC as I did not want to change rooms I was denied. I was told that since I was after final payment I could not do this. I think they were just having a bad day, but I called my PVP too and he talked to his supervisor and told me they are really cracking down on this now. I am still disgusted by this, as this is one of the reasons that I booked ealry saver. I was told that up to 2 days before sailing I could get OBC if my category or one higher was at a lower rate I could take OBC or move. I seriously doubt I will book ES again especially with the cancellation policy. Just my 2 cents.

Archived