Who do P&O fly with?

Tina.w12

Thomas cook and thompsons currently, and yes you can upgrade, £249 pp at the mo for carribbean, but the upgrade seats do get booked up pretty quick, so you will need to book early.

Good luck.

I'm thinking of booking a Caribbean cruise with P&O but am wondering who you fly with and is it possible to upgrade on the plane?

I have recently booked with P&O to the Caribbean in January and am delighted to find that we are flying with BA, we have had a fantastic flight with them for the last 4 years so I am very happy!:D

On Azura to caribbean last november we flew First Choice from East Midlands Airport, this coming Feb we are flying from Gatwick we booked

direct through P&O, when we asked who the Airline would be the gentleman at H/O said it would be Thomas Cook or Thomson, and we

could request either, so opted for Thomson for personal choice.

As sammydo upgrade on both are £249. PP well worth considering, if it

helps the confiquration on the First Choice in Prem Cabin was 2 4 2,

and seats are pre bookable 12 weeks before fly date at cost of £25 PP

Mrs Blue Sky

We are flying to Barbados to join Azura next year and have Thomson flights, but today I recieved and "urgent notification" from P& advising that scheduled flights were also available, we will stick with Thomson.

Not paying for premium as would rather spend the £500 on board :D we did premium earlier this year (one way as T/A) and whilst the extra room was good, there wasn't a great deal of difference, although no longer a free bar in economy, only in premium (but as some passengers drank the free bar dry on our flight this year we still only managed to get one drink anyway!)

We are flying to Barbados to join Azura next year and have Thomson flights, but today I recieved and "urgent notification" from P& advising that scheduled flights were also available, we will stick with Thomson.

Not paying for premium as would rather spend the £500 on board :D we did premium earlier this year (one way as T/A) and whilst the extra room was good, there wasn't a great deal of difference, although no longer a free bar in economy, only in premium (but as some passengers drank the free bar dry on our flight this year we still only managed to get one drink anyway!)

Hello

We are on Azura next Feb.2013, can you tell me what date your cruise is ? , I am interseted in the scheduled flight option. Our cruise is A305N.

Yhank you

Martyn

Hello

We are on Azura next Feb.2013, can you tell me what date your cruise is ? , I am interseted in the scheduled flight option. Our cruise is A305N.

Yhank you

Martyn

Hi Martyn

We are on the cruise departing 7 Feb 13, interestingly though our friends who we are going with and whose booking is linked to ours never received the same email regarding scheduled flights. I am wondering if they have maybe sent the emails to people who have previously paid extra for premium seats (as we have done on two previous occasions).

Hi Martyn

We are on the cruise departing 7 Feb 13, interestingly though our friends who we are going with and whose booking is linked to ours never received the same email regarding scheduled flights. I am wondering if they have maybe sent the emails to people who have previously paid extra for premium seats (as we have done on two previous occasions).

Hi , We rec'd the email, and sailing 14th Feb, prebook premium seats,

think we will stick charter, as we really like the feature of the pickup

straight from the plane to ship, missing out customs/immigration ,in

Barbados, on previous beach holidays this has taken over an hour

to clear before collecting suitcases.

Mrs Blue Sky

• 1 year later...

We are looking to book a 14 nt cruise from Barbados flying from Birmingham , is this likely to be a direct flight and if so who might be the airline? i have looked at Thomson and Thomas Cook and neither of these fly on a Friday or a Saturday only on a Sunday ! just wondered how does one connect with the ship which sails on a Saturday? forgot to add we are on Pand O Azura

The flights from Birmingham are normally with Thomson. The whole aircraft is chartered by P&O so you wont see it listed on the airline website. They fly nonstop and the flight time is around 9 hours. Departure time is early morning usually between 9 and 11am arriving in Barbados in the afternoon.

P&O have a two day turnaround in Barbados on a Friday and Saturday so you either go Fri to Fri or Sat to Sat. There may not be a Birmingham flight on both days but there is usually one from East Midlands on one day and Birmingham the other both with Thomson.

If you are in Yorkshire you may find Manchester more convenient. There are usually two aircraft from there each day, one Thomson and one TC.

Brian

We are looking to book a 14 nt cruise from Barbados flying from Birmingham , is this likely to be a direct flight and if so who might be the airline? i have looked at Thomson and Thomas Cook and neither of these fly on a Friday or a Saturday only on a Sunday ! just wondered how does one connect with the ship which sails on a Saturday? forgot to add we are on Pand O Azura

Hi

We are 22nd Feb flying from Bham, on a Thomson flight ,usually a first choice aircraft,

you can upgrade from memory for 250-299 return.

They have a very good system of meeting passengers on the Tarmac at Barbados with mini buses

to take you direct to check in a port,,and cases follow, in return

Cases outside cabin by midnight , immigration is done morning of flight in

One of the main bars, as your departure time gets near they make announcements sea screen and tannoy

to make your way off to waiting coaches

Hope that helps,

Sue

Archived