Travel Insurance

vacruzer007

Hello CC!

I know this has been posted and discussed before, but I can't find that thread. Any suggestions on a Travel Insurance Co? I am considering Travel Guard, I had them before, never had to use them however.

Thanks!

We always use Travel Guard, however, we haven't ever had to file a claim with them. (Thank Goodness)

We use CSA Luxe plan.

Mostly due to having Pre-existing condition cover all the way up to final payment. That way I postpone having to buy it until Final payment date.

Our friends also used the same plan in March and had to depart early due to a death in the family. They paid just fine.

Hello CC!

I know this has been posted and discussed before, but I can't find that thread. Any suggestions on a Travel Insurance Co? I am considering Travel Guard, I had them before, never had to use them however.

Thanks!

We always purchase Insurance through whatever cruiseline we sail with. We have been on 20 cruises and used this three times due to deaths of an Uncle, my Fatner in law and my Brother (Lifetime fishing partner). Never had any problems with the claims process amd prompt payment. Don't put off what you wnat to do becuase if you do there will never be a good time for it!:):)

Just a thought also. when I was looking I was advised on OUTSIDE travel inc. Good thing as rate from cruiseline was $230 we paid $130 with extra coverage for delays, extra lost/delayed baggage, Missed port refunds ect. also all the medical was also way higher per coverage.

Archived