Jewel spa pass price?

Interesting. If the $149 price is accurate I wonder why it is so much higher than the $119 most (all?) other NCL ships charge? I also wonder why several posters have reported different prices (119-146)?

Is it like the price of a new car, they charge you what they think they can get away with?

Interesting. If the $149 price is accurate I wonder why it is so much higher than the $119 most (all?) other NCL ships charge? I also wonder why several posters have reported different prices (119-146)?

Is it like the price of a new car, they charge you what they think they can get away with?

Beats me. Maybe you're getting old info. In 2010 the Epic charged $119, or a couple for $199. The Jewel last week was $149 and no couples discount

I know it was $119 on the Pearl in 2011. I thought it was a bit pricey. I don't think I would pay $149 for it. I wonder if they charge more for the Alaskan cruises because of the weather. More people are more likely to buy the spa pass because of the cooler weather maybe?

I know it was $119 on the Pearl in 2011. I thought it was a bit pricey. I don't think I would pay $149 for it. I wonder if they charge more for the Alaskan cruises because of the weather. More people are more likely to buy the spa pass because of the cooler weather maybe?

We found the SPA on the Jewel to be the PERFECT place (IMO) for wildlife and glacier viewing on glacier bay day due to the location of the SPA on the ship. With that said, DW and I also plan on getting thermal suite passes this December out of Miami on the Pearl because we love the SPAS on the Jewel class of ships. Even within the same class, there are some variation on the SPA set ups. Would recommend (as I recommend to everyone) to go straight to the SPA area on embarkation day and check it out yourself so you can decide to get a pass or not. DW did comment about how the price had gone up since her previous pass on the Pearl in 2009 but in the end, neither of us begrudged the price increase and enjoyed the thermal suite.

Archived