Does Carnival Carry Diet Tonic Water?

Molly BPOE

Hey Y'all,

I have tried searching this in the forums and asking other cruising friends. Does anyone know if CCL carries diet tonic water at the bars?

From the Carnival Website (which is not always correct)

• Club soda and tonic water are also included under this program.

Carnival offers these Coke products fleet wide: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite and Fanta Orange.

Ships sailing out of the ports of Galveston & New Orleans will also offer Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper. All other ports will offer Pibb Xtra instead of the Dr. Pepper products.

Why not just use seltzer?

Tonic water contains 83 calories and 21.5 grams of sugar, while soda water contains zero. That's almost as much calories and sugar in tonic water as a regular cola soda (90 calories; 25g sugar)! Water is not created equal.:o:)

From the Carnival Website (which is not always correct)

• Club soda and tonic water are also included under this program.

Carnival offers these Coke products fleet wide: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite and Fanta Orange.

Ships sailing out of the ports of Galveston & New Orleans will also offer Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper. All other ports will offer Pibb Xtra instead of the Dr. Pepper products.

Why not just use seltzer?

Tonic water contains 83 calories and 21.5 grams of sugar, while soda water contains zero. That's almost as much calories and sugar in tonic water as a regular cola soda (90 calories; 25g sugar)! Water is not created equal.:o:)

I know they have normal tonic water, I need to know if they have diet tonic. I am asking for a friend who will be cruising for the first time. I personally don't use either one. ;)

Archived