Quick question about bringing alcohol onboard

As a family, we don't really drink.

Last year, whilst in a Greek port, we bought some Raki, a honey spirit. Even if you do not drink, it is amazing! ;)

Please do not flame me, I had not read the alcohol policy beforehand, we just brought it on board! we did not get stopped.

I now realise this was lucky. :o

I am not one to break the rules. I like rules!

I have now read the policy, but still do not understand the procedure :eek:

Do I declare as I go through security and they can deliver it back at the end of the cruise?

Thanks

Officially yes. You tell security when you return to the ship and they will store it for you until the end of the cruise. If you don't tell them and they discover it they will do the same. If you don't tell them and they don't discover it you safeguard it until the end of the cruise, if it makes it that far.

Officially yes. You tell security when you return to the ship and they will store it for you until the end of the cruise. If you don't tell them and they discover it they will do the same. If you don't tell them and they don't discover it you safeguard it until the end of the cruise, if it makes it that far.

Thanks for that

After reading a recent post, the thought of someone "telling me off" made me want to ask!

Archived