Recent Celebration Cruisers

My wife and I may take the Celebration in September,we have never been on a ship of this size or age. We have been on the Fantasy class ships and the Mariner of the seas, you don't see a lot of good reviews on the celebration,any help would be great.Thank you.

Jeff: Actually, if you do a search you will find that the Celebration does get very good reviews. We're going on her in October so I have been watching and the good reviews far outweigh the negative.

Hope that makes you feel better! ~S~

Try an advanced search for Celebration review in titles only. Select this board in the board list. You will see several including mine. We had a great time and yes, there was some motion as listed above, but it was in the same 24 hour period as the 7-story wave that hit the NY cruise ship!

Good luck searching and have a great cruise! Remember, your vacation will be as good or bad as you want it to be!

We were on her last October, and are discussing another possible trip on her this year. If you know going in that she is an older, smaller ship, you should enjoy your trip. The staff was friendly, the food was good, overall a very nice time.

Archived