Allure here we come! Any special requests?

ALW2

We leave for the Allure today! :D There are so many posts about the Allure but, I know there are always more unanswered questions or picture requests. ( I couldn't find a picture of my cabin for the life of me.) Let me know what pictures you want to see, compass questions, menus..... and I will try to post them when I return. Looking forward to another great RCCL cruise.......:p

We leave for the Allure today! :D There are so many posts about the Allure but, I know there are always more unanswered questions or picture requests. ( I couldn't find a picture of my cabin for the life of me.) Let me know what pictures you want to see, compass questions, menus..... and I will try to post them when I return. Looking forward to another great RCCL cruise.......:p

I, along with Emmy and a few others watch the Allure leave from port on the webcam. Where will you be waving from?

If you get to Boleros please see if Adriane is bartending and ask how long he will be on the ship. Thanks so much and have a great cruise...:D.

Ill ask about Adriane for you....no problem. I am not sure where we will be waving from.....where are the best spots to be viewed from the webcam? With all the cruises we have been on...we have never been on the webcam (that I know of:rolleyes:)!

Deck 12 aft, is a public deck. Or you can go all the way forward on 14 to be out on the wings, port side. I am sure others will chime in. The cam always hits those two places where it is easy to spot people.

375676_10150979834371693_2117816000_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived