Driver for tour

jamki

As I've been to Barbados a few times, I know a couple of sites I would like to show my friend. They include Sandy lane area, holetown bathsheba, oistins area, north point and end at pebble beach. Then have the driver take us back to the ship. Does anyone have any recommendations for a driver? If so, can you provide contact info? The one I've used in the past number is no longer valid. Also, I attempted to contact Cameron reid and no response. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa,

I'm not sure how Matt found out about Carson, probably from personal experience. I'm not sure when you're cruising but Carson responded to my email. Unfortunately, he's not available for our 9/19 arrival. The driver I usually use when i stay in Barbados recommended Patsie Nurse. She's with J&P Taxi services. She can be reached at patsietaxi@hotmail.com.

As I've been to Barbados a few times, I know a couple of sites I would like to show my friend. They include Sandy lane area, holetown bathsheba, oistins area, north point and end at pebble beach. Then have the driver take us back to the ship. Does anyone have any recommendations for a driver? If so, can you provide contact info? The one I've used in the past number is no longer valid. Also, I attempted to contact Cameron reid and no response. Thanks

Hi i live in Barbados and would like to reccommend Tyrone Griffith

Email tiatonagi@yahoo.com

Phone (246)233-3168

Phone (246)233-3168

Can you tell me more? I emailed him & he responded quickly. Can you tell me what & how he charged you for what services?

He seems very pleasant with good English but has asked for payment at first stop which is a beach & I do understand why it's just???

You will see a link under my signature should you wish to talk off board...Your help would really be appreciated...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Phone (246)233-3168

Thanks! I just emailed Tyrone to see what he is offering and price. $25 for 3-4 hours is fair with the sights (monkeys, etc) included.

We are just 2 so I'm hoping he has 2 others for our date - January 19th.

BTW, We are in on a Saturday. Is there a special Weekend Market on that day in Bridgetowm we should plan around?

• 10 months later...

I found Tyrone threw Cruise Critic back in July for our cruise in Oct./Nov 2013, for a 3 to 4 hour island/beach tour. Tyrone responded in a timely fashion. He even helped us out when our tour became overbooked when 22 people signed up. He was very upfront and let us know his van only holds 7 people and that he couldn't be held responsible for the condition of the bus since it's not his own vehicle. We still took our chances and continued on with this tour. He made sure in a detailed email to let us know where to meet. Once we met we had a FANTASTIC tour. Since Tyrone doesn't have a bus license, he hired a driver Mike and he was an excellent driver, and very friendly. Tyrone was very upset over previous negative comments on here so he came on our tour and narrated for over 4 hours!!! He was very personable, friendly and professional. At no time did we feel rushed and he always made sure everyone got their "pics". The other passengers - also cruise critic members - seemed to enjoy it as well. I would highly recommend Tyrone! If and when we ever go back to Barbados I will most definitely look Tyrone up again!!