Need recent info on FCC redemption on already-booked cruise

NCTribeFan

I waited to see if the reduced deposit "sale" would cover this (since my credit card has taken such a hit recently with more wedding expenses to come), but the cruise I'm looking at is too far out. I don't normally book more than a year in advance.

Going to go ahead and lock in that cabin at the current solo deposit, then see if the onboard FCC salesperson can re-book while I'm on my cruise in October. If not, I'll try to apply it online. If that doesn't work, I'll just keep it and if I have to, I can get my $100 back eventually.

I need to know if anyone has done it very recently and if they did it online, over the phone, or through their PVP, or via mail. Thanks!

Yes, daughter submitted hers online - it was rejected. Submitted mine online - it was successful. Daughter then mailed hers - it was successful. Good luck.

I purchased one in my husbands name in May on the Destiny and tried to apply it to his room on my already booked cruise and it was approved :) and then 15 minutes later, denied :(.

My PVP suggested I not cancel and resubmit since we may lose our adjoining rooms plus his account could be marked as submitted and denied. Not sure but now I have another reason to cruise....

Archived